Mental Health Educational Programs
As consultants, we respond to needs of businesses, churches and community agencies by presenting workshops and consultation designed to heal, inform and empower. Consultations may be brief or long-term and may involve crisis intervention and trauma debriefing, conflict resolution, training, and other organizational needs.
Consultation services are available to:
- Colleges and universities
- Clergy staff
- Congregations and spiritual communities
- Governmental agencies
- Professional organizations and associations
Are we doing enough?
Phase I: Y’all Come
The Samaritan Counseling Center, with the support of the Montgomery County Commission and the City of Montgomery, is inviting counselors and youth leaders in schools, churches and youth programs across the county to:
- Come together to identify what areas of mental health, social and emotional issues are affecting our children
- Prioritize those issues
- Design and conduct future workshops to give us the tools and knowledge for us to better serve our children and teenagers in need.
- Robert F. Northcutt Board President of the Samaritan Counseling Center, Inc.
- Montgomery County Commission Representative (TBA)
- Mayor Todd Strange
- Candyce Anderson
- Brock representing Valiant Cross Academy
- Roundtable discussions
- Roundtable reporting and prioritizing the youth’s needs
Phase 2: Let’s do it
Pending program. This phase results from the work done on Phase I.